- This transform is only available in Maltego XL (Commercial Edition)
- Dorking API Key (You can obtain this from their website) https://www.maltego.com/transform-hub/dorking/
Step 1: Register for Dorking API Key
- Visit the Dorking website: https://www.maltego.com/transform-hub/dorking/
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have one.
- Once logged in, look for an API section or developer tools where you can register for an API key. Follow the instructions to obtain your API key.
Step 2: Install Maltego
If you don’t have Maltego installed, download and install it from the official website: Maltego Official Website
Step 3: Access the Transform Hub
- Open Maltego.
- Go to the “Transform Hub” tab on the main dashboard.
Step 4: Search for Dorking Transforms
- In the Transform Hub, use the search function to look for Dorking transforms.
- If Dorking has developed Maltego transforms, you may find them here.
Step 5: Install Dorking Transforms
- Click on the Dorking transforms if you find them in the Transform Hub.
- Select “Install” or “Add to Maltego” to add them to your Maltego installation.
Step 6: Configure Dorking Transform
- In Maltego, click on the “Transforms” tab.
- Select “Manage Transforms.”
- Locate the Dorking transforms you’ve installed.
- Enter your Dorking API Key in the configuration settings.
Step 7: Use Dorking Transforms
- Close the “Manage Transforms” window.
- Create a new Maltego graph.
- In the “Transforms” palette on the left, you should now see Dorking transforms.
- Drag and drop the Dorking transforms into your graph.
- Configure the transforms with the necessary parameters (e.g., search queries, domains, etc.).
- Run the transforms to gather information related to your dorking queries using Dorking’s API.