- Maltego XL or Maltego Community Version: You can use either Maltego XL (Commercial Edition) or Maltego Community Version for this setup. Maltego Community Version is free and can be downloaded from the official website: Maltego Official Website.
- Access to Tatum Blockchain Explorer Transforms: You will need access to Tatum Blockchain Explorer Maltego Transforms, which may require registration or an API key. You can obtain these from the Tatum official website and API registration page.
Step 1: Obtain Information from Tatum Blockchain Explorer
- Visit the official website or API registration page of Tatum Blockchain Explorer using the links provided above.
- Look for documentation or resources related to the Tatum Blockchain Explorer Maltego Transform, including installation instructions and API access. This documentation will guide you through the setup process.
Step 2: Install Maltego
If you haven’t already installed Maltego XL (Commercial Edition) or Maltego Community Version, please download and install the appropriate version from the official website mentioned in the prerequisites.
Step 3: Access the Transform Hub (if applicable)
- Open Maltego.
- Go to the “Transform Hub” tab on the main dashboard. This is where you can access and install external transforms.
Step 4: Search for Tatum Blockchain Explorer Transforms (if available)
- In the Transform Hub, use the search function to look for Tatum Blockchain Explorer transforms.
- If Tatum has developed Maltego transforms and made them available on the Transform Hub, you may find them here.
Step 5: Install Tatum Blockchain Explorer Transforms (if available)
- Click on the Tatum Blockchain Explorer transforms if you find them in the Transform Hub.
- Select “Install” or “Add to Maltego” to add them to your Maltego installation.
Step 6: Configure Tatum Blockchain Explorer Transform
- In Maltego, click on the “Transforms” tab.
- Select “Manage Transforms.”
- Locate the Tatum Blockchain Explorer transforms you’ve installed.
- Enter any required configuration settings, such as API credentials, in the transform’s configuration. Refer to the documentation obtained in Step 1 for guidance on configuring the transforms.
Step 7: Use Tatum Blockchain Explorer Transforms
- Close the “Manage Transforms” window.
- Create a new Maltego graph.
- In the “Transforms” palette on the left, you should now see Tatum Blockchain Explorer transforms (if installed).
- Drag and drop the Tatum Blockchain Explorer transforms into your graph.
- Configure the transforms with the necessary parameters for your specific use case.
- Run the transforms to gather blockchain-related information using Tatum’s capabilities.
Please keep in mind that the availability and setup process for Maltego transforms can vary, so referring to Tatum’s official documentation and resources is crucial for a successful setup and use of their transforms.