- This Transform is only available with Maltego XL (Commercial Edition)
- Access to the Darkside by District4 Maltego Transform
Step 1: Obtain Information from District4
- Visit the official website or platform of Darkside.
- Look for documentation or resources related to the Darkside Maltego Transform, including installation instructions and API access.
Step 2: Install Maltego
If you don’t have Maltego installed, download and install it from the official website: Maltego Official Website
Step 3: Access the Transform Hub (if applicable)
- Open Maltego.
- Go to the “Transform Hub” tab on the main dashboard.
Step 4: Search for District4 Transforms (if available)
- In the Transform Hub, use the search function to look for Darkside transforms.
- If District4 has developed Maltego transforms and made them available on the Transform Hub, you may find them here.
Step 5: Install District4 Transforms (if available)
- Click on the Darkside transforms if you find them in the Transform Hub.
- Select “Install” or “Add to Maltego” to add them to your Maltego installation.
Step 6: Configure District4 Transform
- In Maltego, click on the “Transforms” tab.
- Select “Manage Transforms.”
- Locate the Darkside ransforms you’ve installed.
- Enter any required configuration settings, such as API credentials, in the transform’s configuration.
Step 7: Use District4 Transforms
- Close the “Manage Transforms” window.
- Create a new Maltego graph.
- In the “Transforms” palette on the left, you should now see District4 transforms (if installed).
- Drag and drop the Darkside transforms into your graph.
- Configure the transforms with the necessary parameters for your specific use case.
- Run the transforms to perform the desired operations or analysis using Darkside capabilities.
Please note that the availability and setup process for Maltego transforms can vary widely depending on the specific service provider and their integration with Maltego. Always refer to the official documentation and resources provided by District4 or the relevant service for the most accurate and up-to-date information on installation and usage.