- Maltego XL: Ensure that you have Maltego XL (Commercial Edition) installed on your computer. If you don’t have it, you can download and install it from the official website: Maltego Official Website.
- Access to Hunter Transforms: You will need access to Hunter Maltego Transforms, which may require registration or an API key. You can obtain these from Hunter’s official website and API registration page.
Step 1: Obtain Information from Hunter
- Visit the official website or API registration page of Hunter using the links provided above.
- Look for documentation or resources related to the Hunter Maltego Transform, including installation instructions and API access. This documentation will guide you through the setup process.
Step 2: Install Maltego
If you haven’t already installed Maltego XL, please download and install it from the official website mentioned in the prerequisites.
Step 3: Access the Transform Hub (if applicable)
- Open Maltego.
- Go to the “Transform Hub” tab on the main dashboard. This is where you can access and install external transforms.
Step 4: Search for Hunter Transforms (if available)
- In the Transform Hub, use the search function to look for Hunter transforms.
- If Hunter has developed Maltego transforms and made them available on the Transform Hub, you may find them here.
Step 5: Install Hunter Transforms (if available)
- Click on the Hunter transforms if you find them in the Transform Hub.
- Select “Install” or “Add to Maltego” to add them to your Maltego installation.
Step 6: Configure Hunter Transform
- In Maltego, click on the “Transforms” tab.
- Select “Manage Transforms.”
- Locate the Hunter transforms you’ve installed.
- Enter any required configuration settings, such as API credentials, in the transform’s configuration. Refer to the documentation obtained in Step 1 for guidance on configuring the transforms.
Step 7: Use Hunter Transforms
- Close the “Manage Transforms” window.
- Create a new Maltego graph.
- In the “Transforms” palette on the left, you should now see Hunter transforms (if installed).
- Drag and drop the Hunter transforms into your graph.
- Configure the transforms with the necessary parameters for your specific use case.
- Run the transforms to perform email address, domain, and company-related queries and analysis using Hunter’s capabilities.
Please note that the availability and setup process for Maltego transforms can vary, so referring to Hunter’s official documentation and resources is crucial for a successful setup and use of their transforms.