- Maltego XL: Ensure that you have Maltego XL (Commercial Edition) installed on your computer. If you don’t have it, you can download and install it from the official website: Maltego Official Website.
- Access to Intel 471 Transforms: You will need access to Intel 471 Maltego Transforms, which may require registration or an API key. You can obtain these from Intel 471’s official website and API registration page. Gain access to this Integration by buying a Maltego Data Subscription.
*Enterprise Subscription has unlimited API calls.
- Intel 471 Official Website
- Data/API Subscption & IntData/API Subscption & Integration Infoegration Info
Step 1: Obtain Information from Intel 471
- Visit the official website or API registration page of Intel 471 using the links provided above.
- Look for documentation or resources related to the Intel 471 Maltego Transform, including installation instructions and API access. This documentation will guide you through the setup process.
Step 2: Install Maltego
If you haven’t already installed Maltego XL, please download and install it from the official website mentioned in the prerequisites.
Step 3: Access the Transform Hub (if applicable)
- Open Maltego.
- Go to the “Transform Hub” tab on the main dashboard. This is where you can access and install external transforms.
Step 4: Search for Intel 471 Transforms (if available)
- In the Transform Hub, use the search function to look for Intel 471 transforms.
- If Intel 471 has developed Maltego transforms and made them available on the Transform Hub, you may find them here.
Step 5: Install Intel 471 Transforms (if available)
- Click on the Intel 471 transforms if you find them in the Transform Hub.
- Select “Install” or “Add to Maltego” to add them to your Maltego installation.
Step 6: Configure Intel 471 Transform
- In Maltego, click on the “Transforms” tab.
- Select “Manage Transforms.”
- Locate the Intel 471 transforms you’ve installed.
- Enter any required configuration settings, such as API credentials, in the transform’s configuration. Refer to the documentation obtained in Step 1 for guidance on configuring the transforms.
Step 7: Use Intel 471 Transforms
- Close the “Manage Transforms” window.
- Create a new Maltego graph.
- In the “Transforms” palette on the left, you should now see Intel 471 transforms (if installed).
- Drag and drop the Intel 471 transforms into your graph.
- Configure the transforms with the necessary parameters for your specific use case.
- Run the transforms to perform threat intelligence analysis and gather information using Intel 471’s capabilities.
Please keep in mind that the availability and setup process for Maltego transforms can vary, so referring to Intel 471’s official documentation and resources is crucial for a successful setup and use of their transforms.