- Maltego CE (Community Edition) or Maltego XL (Commercial Edition)
- Access to the Open Sanctions by Maltego Transform
Step 1: Obtain Information from Open Sanctions
- Visit the official website of Open Sanctions. https://www.maltego.com/transform-hub/opensanctions/
- Look for documentation or resources related to the Open Sanctions by Maltego Transform, including installation instructions and API access.
Step 2: Install Maltego
If you don’t have Maltego installed, download and install it from the official website: Maltego Official Website
Step 3: Access the Transform Hub (if applicable)
- Open Maltego.
- Go to the “Transform Hub” tab on the main dashboard.
Step 4: Search for Open Sanctions Transforms (if available)
- In the Transform Hub, use the search function to look for Open Sanctions transforms.
- If Open Sanctions has developed Maltego transforms and made them available on the Transform Hub, you may find them here.
Step 5: Install Open Sanctions Transforms (if available)
- Click on the Open Sanctions transforms if you find them in the Transform Hub.
- Select “Install” or “Add to Maltego” to add them to your Maltego installation.
Step 6: Configure Open Sanctions Transform
- In Maltego, click on the “Transforms” tab.
- Select “Manage Transforms.”
- Locate the Open Sanctions transforms you’ve installed.
- Enter any required configuration settings, such as API credentials, in the transform’s configuration.
Step 7: Use Open Sanctions Transforms
- Close the “Manage Transforms” window.
- Create a new Maltego graph.
- In the “Transforms” palette on the left, you should now see Open Sanctions transforms (if installed).
- Drag and drop the Open Sanctions transforms into your graph.
- Configure the transforms with the necessary parameters for sanctions screening or other tasks.
- Run the transforms to perform sanctions screening or other operations using Open Sanctions’ capabilities.
Please note that the availability and setup process for Maltego transforms can vary widely depending on the specific service provider and their integration with Maltego. Always refer to the official documentation and resources provided by Open Sanctions or Maltego for the most accurate and up-to-date information on installation and usage.