- Maltego XL (Commercial Edition): You must have a licensed version of Maltego XL (Commercial Edition) to use the Polonious Transform. You can obtain Maltego XL from the official website: Maltego Official Website.
- Access to Polonious Transforms: You will need access to the Polonious Maltego Transforms, which may require registration or an API key. You can obtain these from the Polonious official website and API registration page.
Step 1: Access Polonious Transforms
- Visit the official website or API registration page of Polonious using the links provided above.
- Look for documentation or resources related to the Polonious Maltego Transform, including installation instructions and API access. This documentation will guide you through the setup process.
Step 2: Install Maltego XL
If you haven’t already installed Maltego XL (Commercial Edition), please download and install it from the official website mentioned in the prerequisites.
Step 3: Obtain the Polonious Transform
The Polonious Transform for Maltego is not available through the Transform Hub. You will need to obtain the Polonious Transform package separately. You can typically obtain this package from Polonious or a trusted Polonious integration provider.
Step 4: Install the Polonious Transform
- Download the Polonious Transform package to your local machine.
- Open Maltego XL.
- Go to the “Transforms” tab.
- Click on “Manage Transforms.”
- In the “Transform Manager” window, click on the “Import Configuration” button.
- Locate and select the Polonious Transform package file you downloaded earlier.
- Click “Open” to import the configuration.
Step 5: Configure the Polonious Transform
- In Maltego XL, under the “Transforms” tab, you should now see the Polonious transforms that you imported.
- Click on the Polonious transforms to configure them.
- Enter the necessary configuration settings, which will typically include the connection details and authentication credentials for your Polonious case management system.
Step 6: Use the Polonious Transform
- Close the “Manage Transforms” window.
- Create a new Maltego graph.
- In the “Transforms” palette on the left, you should now see the Polonious transforms.
- Drag and drop the Polonious transforms into your graph.
- Configure the transforms with the necessary parameters for your specific use case, such as case numbers or search criteria.
- Run the transforms to query your Polonious case management system and integrate case management data into your investigations using Polonious’ capabilities.
Please note that the availability and setup process for the Polonious Transform can vary based on your specific Polonious deployment and integration provider. Refer to the provided documentation and resources for detailed guidance on setting up and using the Polonious Transform with Maltego XL (Commercial Edition).